My dear friend Magie over at Teacups and Bunting was kind enough to award me with the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank you Magie!
If you haven't met Magie already, get on over to her blog (you can use the link above, so there is no excuse!) It's well worth a visit.
Anyway ... These are the rules..
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post
I have lots of "favourite" blogs that I visit all the time, but I still find it difficult when giving awards because most of my favourites already have them etc. So I've chosen some blogs that are fairly new to me (and some I know and love). I don't think I've made 15 yet though so perhaps I can add more as I discover them!
Here goes ...
Rae @ Felt by Rae
Jane @ a pocket full of daisys
Deborah @ Bee Happy design
Amanda @ Callaway's Creations
(Amanda's is a brand new blog, do pop over there are show your support :-)
Faye @ cartwheels and bubbles
Gill @ Dosie Rosie
So now I suppose you want to know something about me?
I'll keep it short ..
1. growing up I always wanted to be an Archaeologist, but ended up a Beauty Therapist.
2. I have 15 tattoos (all done when I was a little younger but a lot sillier!)
3. My husband and I got married in a Windmill.
4. My son was born on Christmas eve (with my husband being "Joseph the Carpenter", perhaps if Charlie was a day later we could have called him Jesus, hehe)
5. I LOVE history documentaries and period dramas.
6. My favourite book is Angela's Ashes By Frank McCourt.
7. I'm a big kid and LOVE LOVE LOVE animated films.
Well That's me in a nutshell.
Enjoy your bank holiday weekend everyone!
Love Katie xxx