Saturday, 26 May 2012

Makes for Market #2 (the fun of the fair)


Well today was the Craft Market (my first ever!) and I really enjoyed it.
I sold a few bits, but most of it came home with me, which I don't mind at all.
All in all it was good fun.


Here is my modest stall.


I sat quietly behind my stall and done a little crochet to pass the time.
Every one was really nice and friendly. I've met some lovely people today.


Of course I couldn't leave a craft fair with out buying a goody.
So this sweet cake stand came home with me for the bargain price of £6.00. The stall was run my a husband and wife, they make cake stands and the most amazing jewellery from silver spoons and forks etc.

Thank you every one who commented on yesterdays pre-fair post.
All your comments mean so much to me!

Enjoy the sunshine!

Love Katie xxxx


(Oops ... Looks like these got missed off yesterdays post! Thanks four happy bunnies!!!!)

10 comments:

  1. Your stall looked lovely - is that bunting I spy? The cake stand is wonderful, what a bargain price!! Now you can relax xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame that you didn't sell more - you have such sweet things xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your things look beautiful, I wouldn't have known what to choose, it was all so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stall looks really pretty. Glad you had a good day - the cake stand is gorgeous too! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Katie, Your table looks beautiful! I am so glad you enjoyed the craft fair and met some lovely people. I love all of your sweet makes and the bunting is darling too! So glad you found such a pretty cake stand! Enjoy the rest of your weekend sweetie. Love, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stall is so pretty and I love your owl branch

    Oddly enough I am pretty sure your cake stand is made from the china I have! (I inherited from my sister's mother in law)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Katie, just tuning in to see how your day went! Sounds like you had a good adventure and all very well presented!! Your stall looks fab! Loving your new find too! Love RM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stall looks lovely - glad you had a good day. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad you had fun...your stall looked great and i really love those sweet little peas, what a fabulous idea.
    love jooles x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like I have missed a few of your posts..sorry about that, sometimes I don't seem to get everyone's posts in my reader section (not sure why that is?).
    I think your stall looked really pretty, you sure made some lovely things to sell.
    I like your cake stand..just needs some yummy cakes now on it :)
    Have a nice day today...
    Magie

    ReplyDelete