You may have read my post about the workshop I went to with Dad if not you can read it here.
I had got the Paverpol bug, after attending the workshop and having such a great time.
So I brought some to take home and make some more
and here is what I've done so far.
(She lives on the bookshelf, but the pictures kept coming out to dark so she's posing on the cupboard for now.)
She is made in the same bronze colour as my first attempt.
For her gown I used part of an old cotton duvet cover that had some pretty embroidery along the edge.
(this doesn't seem to show up to well in the pictures.)
Her nightie was made from an off cut of broderie anglaise and her hair was wool off cuts.
She was quiet a lot fiddlier than my first attempt, because she's sitting and it was difficult to get the fabric to hang right and stay in place.
But I got there in the end.
She was given a second coat of bronze to brighten her up and viola!
Shelley had asked me to post a final picture of the first attempt once she was totally finished.
Again my photo is awful, but here she is. She lives in the bathroom. The colour finish is hard to see here, but she is the same as the figure above.
Thanks for dropping by.