Friday 20 January 2012

The promised bunting ...


I mentioned in my last post that I was attempting some crochet bunting, well it's finished as is hung in my top hall. The colours aren't great but I'm still really pleased with it. I shall try something a bit more challenging next time.


I also wanted to share with you this beautiful chalk board my Dad made for me.
The slate was salvaged from an old abandoned workhouse nearby, many years ago.
My great grandfather was born at the workhouse, so as well as being just FABULOUS, it's a bit of family history too.
Hanging from the chalk board is a little chalk rubber, a stick of chalk in a sweet little holder and a wooden heart.

Thanks again Dad xxx

I'm currently getting together a giveaway to celebrate my 20th follower...
So come back soon and tell your friends!! ;-)

Katie xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your bunting, I've never seen a crocheted version - how clever! Your chalkboard is indeed fab - what a great Dad you have! x

    ReplyDelete