A month or two ago I posted about this blanket box I brought.
It just needed a fresh coat of paint to brighten it up.
The base of the box was abit grubby and marked...
... and After.
I used Rustoleum primer and Heirloom white to spray the base and left the lid as was.
I picked up this pin board for just £1 in a Charity shop. I thought it would be useful in the craft room, but it needed a bit of a face lift first.
.... and After.
For this I used paint left over from recent bedside cupboard makeover. I hot glued buttons to flat drawing pins and ta-dah! Finished!
It is now the home for all the cards and letters I have been lucky enough to receive from my lovely bloggy friends.
Lots of Love