Friday 30 December 2011

Blog award From Dinki Dots


I am thrilled to have been award this blog award from Dinki Dots!

I have been searching through my favourites to decide who to pass it on to.
I understand I should pass it on to 5 others, but many had already been awarded or had too many followers to receive it, so I have choosen two (and will pass on to others as I discover them!)

I would like to award:

Oh Sew Beautiful and The Krafty Cupcake with this award and hope they love receiving it as much as me

2.2.12

I have just discovered a new blog and I would like to pass this award on to Nicki at Homebird, her blog is lovely and her baking is beautiful!

This also goes to Lucy at Tete en l'air, I've stumbled across her today and enjoys reading her blog.

Love Katie xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much x I am very touched that you would think of me. Have a fabulous New Year x Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Katie!...and wishing you and your family a wonderful 2012,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie. Thanks for signing up for my swap. Sadly, it is only open to followers of my blog. I hope you understand. I love your blog! Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete