Friday 30 December 2011

Sorry it's been a while ...

It was early December when I last posted! It's been so hectic here, there just has not been the time.
Now Christmas is over (sob sob) and the New year is approaching, things are quieting down and there's lots to fill you in on.

There has been lots of Christmas baking ...



 Trips to see Father Christmas....




We had Charlie's 2nd Birthday on Christmas Eve ... I made these cushions as part of his present for the chair in his room ...

We also had our first Christmas at home, Joe cooked a lovely Christmas dinner and we all had lovely presents, I was luckily enough to receive lots of lovely craft books and plenty of bakeware to keep me in the kitchen!
I made this decoration for Joe and part of his present, along with a chocolate wreath (that I took a bite out of this morning!) ...


My Nanny, those in her eighties, made this lovely tree decoration for us last year. I love it so so much. It's made from recycled milk bottle tops, stuffed with wadding and covered in festive fabrics. She had more requests this year, from friends and family dying to own one! Well done Nanny xxx ...


As I write this I've got my scissors in one had happily snipping away ... I've made it my New Years resolution to condense down the contents of my craft room, there are so many things in there I don't use (because they are to pretty! and I just like to look at them!)
So they are all getting used up (so I have space for more) ... I'm going to be doing lots of card making for the year ahead and enjoy using all these pretty things, so I finally have space to move in there!

Will post next time with some card creations, till then ... Happy New Year!!!

Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment